Senator Hotel is committed in securing a healthy and safe work environment for its guests, employees and other third parties. In the course of the implementation of this policy, the hotel:
1. Complies with all health and safety obligations under the various pieces of national and European Union legislation.
2. Recognizes and assesses the occupational health and safety risks associated with its activities.
3. Undertakes all needed measures for the protection and prevention of health and safety hazards.
4. Implements a health and safety management system.
5. Implements emergency action plans.
6. Trains personnel in health and safety.
The hotel, its employees and associates are committed in the implementation of this policy and its provisions, as well as the continuous improvement of the level of health and safety.
The Hotel Manager, 18/07/2016